Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Honey Mustard Mittens - a Toadstool Knittery Design

Long time, no see... But I haven't been just lazy, oh no! Some of you may remember me talking about a design for mittens I have been working on for quite some time now, it came up in one or two Yarn Along posts. I lost my motivation somewhere in the process but found it back, too. Last week I finally published my very first, very own knitting pattern on Ravelry and of course I want to share it here, too! So may I present - proudly and humbly at the same time: Honey Mustard Mittens by Toadstool Knittery:



"The Honey Mustard Mittens are fingerless mittens that are knitted in the round, form the cuff onwards. They feature a thumb gusset in order to obtain a perfectly tight and yet comfortable fit. Sizes are given in small, medium and large but you can easily adjust the stitch number to your own liking. [...]"

So far the pattern is only available on Ravelry but I plan to put it on Etsy and Dawanda as well. The pattern is in English - the German version will be up soon, I'm working on it. Fur further information please go to the Ravelry pattern page.

I am very excited about this. It took a long time to have the pattern the way I wanted it to be and I put a lot of thought and effort into writing the pattern. It is written in a highly detailed fashion so that even beginners can follow it. I wanted to be as neat and clear as possible and corrected and changed the instructions many times. I can't wait to see other knitters' versions of the mittens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment