Monday, 2 January 2012

2012!!

A very happy and healthy New Year to you all!! Yes, I've been away from here for over a month without a word, I'm sorry... Everything's ok around here, don't worry. The reason for my absence is that I finally have a job again, finally finally! After months of writing applications and worrying if I would ever find a job again. Now that doesn't mean that I won't have time for blogging from now on. I just didn't have the time or the mind for blogging since around mid December, with job interviews, the first days of settling into work again, Christmas, New Year's Eve and what not.
I missed a couple of Yarn Alongs, didn't wish you a merry Christmas and in general was a bad blogger. I hope you all had a peaceful and happy Christmas and a fun New Year's Eve! I will tell you more about my new job soon and there will be pictures of finished knits and dreaming of casting on new ones. But until then a rare and rather pleasant (which is also rare) picture of Sebastian and me will have to do =) We wish you a wonderful start into a fantastic 2012. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment