Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Yarn Along 3

I'm afraid I can't show you a new book today as I'm still reading "Dragonfly in Amber" by Diana Gabaldon. But knitwise there's something new that I want to share with you. Of course I'm still knitting on my Copper Bolero but Sebastian's Camouflage Anklets are finished and I cast on for a new sock project right away: Mermaidia by Christine Jeffery. I had this wonderful turquoise sockyarn (which of course looks blue in the picture...) in stash and found it to be very fitting for this pattern. After much debate, fiddling around, ripping, different needle sizes and some cursing I settled on a 2,25 mm needle. Which leaves the 2,5 mm needle free for another pair of socks, ha!
I haven't taken a picture of Seb's socks on his feet yet but I thought you might enjoy how they look on my feet =)

For more wonderful projects, books and a lot of inspiration please visit Ginny's Blog where you can find a linklist you can click through and be delighted!

6 comments:

  1. love those blue socks!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beide Socken sind toll geworden aber deine gefallen mir am allerbesten. Ich lese gerade das 6. Buch von Diana Gabaldon und bin bisher ganz begeistert davon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mermaidia socks! I think I might have to check that pattern out. I have not knitted myself a pair of socks in a long time.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I'm glad you did because now I have discovered your lovely blog. It seems we have two things in common- knitting and rabbits. :)

    ReplyDelete