Friday, 3 June 2011

I need more hands!!

Hmm this "A picture a day"-thing isn't working for me. It's not so much that I have to / should post every day, but finding one picture that's flashy enough or says enough to be the picture of the day. And I somehow can't just post one word or one sentence either... I don't know. So this is a normal post today, with more than one picture and too much text as usual.

I'm often finding myself thinking "I need more hands." because there are a million things I want to do, make, craft. Of course I also have days where everything bores me and I'm in the mood for nothing. We all have those kind of days from time to time, don't we? But most days I'm bursting with crafty energy and want to do everything at the same time. Today I couldn't decide on what to do first so I hopped from one crafty endeavour to the next, making very little progress with anything particular but I was busy and entertained the whole time =) There's is so much I want to knit, stitch, read, watch... Really, more hands (and eyes) are required!


The Oinkers were curious as usual when they heard the clicking of the camera (noise! it could be food!) and promptly took a break from napping.

Fiona was curious, too, but she is still very cautious. Or arrogant, I'm not sure. I sometimes get the feeling that she thinks we are beneath her!

No comments:

Post a Comment