Monday, 16 May 2011

Yeah yeah I know...

Hi! Again it's been a ridiculously long while and I won't even try to apologize... I don't know what it is, I like blogging, I like to read blogs (and I actually read a lot of blogs and should probably comment more) but somehow I can't get into the whole business of actually blogging frequently or at least once a week. But I really, really want to! So I am going to take a leaf out of many bloggers' books and try to get into a blogging-habit by posting one picture a day for a couple of days / weeks. I don't know if it's supposed to be a picture that was taken on the actual day, but I will start by showing any picture that takes my fancy. I just need a blogging-routine for now.

So here goes: A picture I took last summer of a cute little guy that crossed our path when we went for a hike. He looked extremely busy and scuttled across the way in a very fast and determined fashion. I'm not that much into insects, they mostly creep me out or I find them gross (but not so much that I would kill them, I just trap them somehow and bring them outside), but they are quite interesting and fun to watch as long as they aren't exactly on me =) And I have to say I adore the little pearls that his antlers are made of and how shiny he is. He actually looks so perfectly flawless that he looks kind of artificial. You know what? I give you two pictures today! Enjoy or writhe with disgust, whatever you like ^^ (Please click on the pics to see them larger and in fantastic detail)

No comments:

Post a Comment