Thursday, 24 June 2010

Strawberry Perfection

One of the absolute highlights of summer: Strawberries! Perfect in every way. The taste, the colour, the smell, the texture. When I had my first strawberry of the year last week it made me so happy that I actually felt a bit stupid. But that's what it's all about, right? Enjoying the little things. I am always sold on all the wonderful things that nature gives us but when it comes to strawberries and cherries I am lost for words =) For you sci-fi fans out there: There's one episode of "Firefly" where Kaylee sinks her teeth in the first strawberry she has eaten in months or even years, closes her eyes and is completely lost in the moment. That's how I felt, only without being a cool girl machinist on a spaceship...

Remember the mugs I told you about? The ones Seb gave me for my birthday? Not easy to get a good shot of those, they're very shiny and the print nearly covers the whole mug. The mug on the left has been printed with smaller versions of both collages.


Here's a close-up of one mug (you can click on the pictures to see them even bigger):

Oh I miss them all so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment