Sunday, 25 April 2010

Dumbledore Bananarama

Our furry companions love food (who doesn't?) and it always makes me happy to see how much they enjoy eating their way through mountains of hay, fruit, vegetables and other stuff. Dumbledore is especially fond of bananas. As bananas are strictly speaking no rabbit food, he only gets a bit as a treat now and then. He munches on that sticky sweet stuff with his mouth open and enjoys it immensely. I asked Sebastian to take photos of this so you can enjoy it, too. It's really really cute and you can even see his tongue!! Come on, who of you has ever seen a rabbit-tongue? Exactly.
(Don't mind the watery eye on one photo, he sometimes has issues with that but we're on it.)

Ohhh yes, gimme that sticky sweet piece of heaven!

*munch*

*nom nom*

I need more...



*slurp*

Wtf?? No whole banana for me??

There might still be something in my whiskers...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have ever thought about, much less seen, bunny tongue.

    ReplyDelete