Thursday, 14 January 2010

Tek ma tek

I want to show you so much knitty stuff, but the cable thingy to transfer the pictures to the computer is gone....have to keep searching but until then: no looky =(
Man, my wrists still hurt! I have been a good girl and not even touched a knitting needle or crochet hook, but excessive typing might not be so healthy either. Plus I shovelled snow one time. After that, it got a lot worse. I gotta say, I'm a bit cranky. It's not as if I don't have other hobbies apart from knitting, but they all involve my hands! Ok, reading is fine, but stitching, MMORPGs, crocheting...*grmpf* And there is no way I can pause for several months. Some people knit up one pair of socks per evening, maybe they have rubber arms. My boyfriend might not be too happy either with all my whining and forcing him to constantly check my wrists if the little swollen bumps have gotten smaller. Plus, normally I let him watch any movie on DVD, because I am knitting through the evening anyway and don't pay much attention to the movie. But now I have to watch actively, so there is no way we will be watching the umpteenth film about something Mars related, like Red Planet or Mars Attacks... Yes of course I just exaggerated, but there's a bit of truth in it.

So instead of having that wonderful bliss of yarn and needles and the monotonous action my wrists hate so much, I have to keep my mind off things with watching the awesome Dr. Daniel Jackson save the world once more. We have been through all Stargate and Atlantis seasons several times, but that does not matter in the slightest. We're at season 7 now, where Daniel finally comes back, NAKED! I can imagine my boyfriend rolling his eyes while reading this, but I am not able to knit at the moment, for heaven's sake.

But enough of the whining (for now) I have to search for that camera cable thing. Until then, kel vak Jaffa!

No comments:

Post a Comment