Friday, 6 November 2009

Fail and Pass

Yep, failed again. I took the maths exam again on the 12th of October and screwed up royally. Usually when you take the same maths exam again, it actually is the SAME, same questions, etc. But noooo, not this time! When I looked at the examination papers I didn't know if I should start crying or jump over the table, go berserk and punch the professor straight in the face. The girl sitting next to me did nothing but shake her head and hand in her papers 5 minutes into the exam. I don't want to go whining about how unfair the questions were, but they so were! The second test was way harder than the first one.

On a happier note, I took my final oral exam in theology on the 20th of October and passed!! YAY! The grade could have been better if I hadn't been so excited. My brain got all blocked several times during those 45 minutes, but still: I passed.
After failing again in maths, I wanted to pack in the whole study thing. Since I started studying I constantly asked myself if it is the right thing for me. I am still not sure yet, but after passing theology I decided to give it another try. There are a few more exams to take, but I am nearly done. Though if I could turn back time, I wouldn't do it again. University really sucks, at least the one I am attending.

2 comments:

  1. Yea on the theology, bummer on the math! I feel for you with the math! I'm so sorry about your animals, losing 2 so close together even. That happened to us one year, lost my first cat one day....2 days later lost our beloved dog. It was AWFUL!

    Keep knitting, you seem to be doing well.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very sorry to hear that you had to experience that kind of grief, too =(

    ReplyDelete