Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Progress and new shoes

It's been a while since my last post, but I don't like posting without showing some pictures. But here goes, the backside of the second jumper is done:


Before I start with the front, I intend to finish the first jumper. I am halfway done with the second sleeve. The colour is a very vivid green and I couldn't get a decent shot of it. I'll try again later.

I can show you the perfect shoes to wear with the green jumper, though:


I got them on sale and couldn't believe my luck! I love them, the colour is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your green shoes! They are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Although they still hurt a bit, especially when it's a thousand degrees outside and I wear them on already swollen feet *g*

    ReplyDelete